<$BlogRSDURL$>

I travel and review art exhibits in a manner that you don`t need a phd to grasp. I am attracted by clarity and dialogue rather than the usual artcentrism of specialized readings. I witness as many art shows as any official journalist, but keep in mind that I`m NOT a "writer", merely a purveyor of sentiments and impressions. Because I am based in Montreal this diary will mostly focus on its scene, but I`ll be voicing opinions on major, worldwide issues.

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Test 

I`m testing this.

Preparing Myself for "Nuit Blanche" in Montreal.
Saturday the 28th (February) you are able to
visit a few museums and participate in many
activities across town (parties, skating, cinema,etc)
all through the night. Start from Place-Des-Arts
and travel from there, buses are available.
Comments-[ comments.]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?